About UsWho are Cameron Stephen & Co.?
SOLICITORS AND ESTATE AGENTS EDINBURGH
How we can help you?
Passionate about Property
Cameron Stephen & Co are a firm of solicitors and estate agents based in Leith, Edinburgh. We are passionate about all things property and dedicated to helping people buy and sell their homes, committed to providing great quality service at good value for money for all our clients.
Rather than simply thinking of ourselves as solicitors and estate agents, we like to think of ourselves as being property professionals helping people in Edinburgh to find and buy properties and helping them to market and sell them.
Great Estate Agency Service at a Great Fixed Fee to save you money
We offer a great value fixed fee for our estate agency service which means for you that you will not only great a great price for your property but will save money on the costs of selling compared to other high street agents who charge fees on a commission basis.
Great Fixed Fee for First Time Buyers in Edinburgh to give them a hand when they need it
We are experts at helping first time buyers and offer them a great value fixed fee for our service.
Transparency and Communication
At the start, we shall give you an accurate costing for your sale or purchase. Whilst it is not always possible to get that costing 100% accurate at the start, we shall let you know what additional costs might be involved as well at the start.
Communication is vitally important for you and for us. We shall always keep you up to date with the progress of your transaction and explain what you need to do and when you need to do it so that you are not left wondering what is happening and if there is anything you should be sorting out.
Mortgage Advice Available in our office
Although we don’t provide mortgage advice ourselves, we have an independent mortgage adviser based in our office ready and able to get you your all-important Mortgage Agreement in Principle at the start of your search for a property and then arrange your mortgage for you from a whole of market range of mortgages available.
Information, Information, Information
We appreciate that a lot of people are keen to find out about the whole process of buying and selling property in the Edinburgh area.
We take particular pride in the fact that our website is one of only a few websites for solicitors and estate agents in Edinburgh that provides a huge amount of guidance to explain the process of selling and buying property as well as our monthly reports which keep you to date on what is happening in the Edinburgh property market.
“I received excellent service from Cameron Stephen & Co when I used them recently for a purchase, getting wills done, a joint purchase agreement and a sale. Cameron, Fiona and all the staff did a fantastic job throughout, at reasonable rates. They made a very stressful time much easier and were always on hand to answer questions and explain anything that wasn’t clear. They are excellent at letting you know what is needed and if there are any issues you should consider for the future (for example, when my partner and I were making wills and our joint agreement). I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a good solicitor for private client work. They are a small firm, but don’t let that put you off! I will definitely look to them again for future work.”
LouiseAll The Agents 5 Star Review
“I would like to say a very big thank you to Jayne, Jenna and Cameron for all your help and advice. when recently selling our apartment through Cameron Stephen & Co. The warm, friendly, efficient and professional guidance we received from all of you was very much appreciated. When opting for a Fixed Fee arrangement, not matter who tells you there will be no hidden extras, you tend to not quite believe them…well with Cameron Stephen & Co. the arrangements were completely transparent and indeed, NO hidden extras! The decision to sell a property can be very stressful in itself but from the initial very reassuring meeting with Jayne and right throughout the process you not only made it seamless and stress-free but were always on hand to answer and phone calls or reply promptly to our emails. We would have no hesitation to recommending your marvellous services to anyone who is selling (or buying) a property, in our experience, you certainly do go the extra mile!”
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.